La communautée des shooteurs.... Index du Forum
La communautée des shooteurs....
Forum d'une communautée qui aime "shooter" dans les buts ou "shooter" dans les têtes....

La communautée des shooteurs.... Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Paintshop Photo Pro X3 Installation Wizard Hangs ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La communautée des shooteurs.... Index du Forum -> La buvette -> Les photos des membres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kefawova
Membre debutant
Membre debutant

Point(s): 0

MessagePosté le: Mar 22 Mai - 06:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Paintshop Photo Pro X3 Installation Wizard Hangs Répondre en citant

HI,

I have a Dell Inspiron 1420 with Vista Home Premium with SP2. I have the new Paintshop Photo Pro X3. I attempted to install from the CD and the initial banner loads with the three installs (Painshop Photo Pro X3, Paintshop Photo Project Creator, and Painter Photo Essentials 4). Clicking on any of the 3 installs the Installation Wizard starts up with a progress bar and the text "Please wait". Then the progress bar disappears and nothing happens. The installation window is now just black with no text or options and only Cancel button shows. There is an inactive "Next" button. The installation process just stops or hangs.
I did install on my other PC loaded with Windows 7 and all the programs installed perfectly. I have attempted more than 10 times on the other machine with the same hanging results.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://forum.corel.com/EN/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=40053
Bitcoin Payment Advertising

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 22 Mai - 06:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La communautée des shooteurs.... Index du Forum -> La buvette -> Les photos des membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Top 10 | Top 50Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006