La communautée des shooteurs.... Index du Forum
La communautée des shooteurs....
Forum d'une communautée qui aime "shooter" dans les buts ou "shooter" dans les têtes....

La communautée des shooteurs.... Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: V-Sync Issues ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La communautée des shooteurs.... Index du Forum -> La buvette -> AUTRES JEUX
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kefawova
Membre debutant
Membre debutant

Point(s): 0

MessagePosté le: Mar 22 Mai - 06:07 (2018)    Sujet du message: V-Sync Issues Répondre en citant

HI,

I went to settings and clicked re-detect and it turned off v-sync and now I have tearing.  I cant figure out how to turn it back on.  I went to the settings folder where the game is installed and changed the setting in the CountingonVsync.ini folder from 0 to 1 but that resulted in my character traveling across the map in hyper speed and unable to interact with anything.  I mean I was running like the flash through the game.  Though I did check in settings and it said vsync was enabled.  But still the whole moving through the map at warp speed and not being able to do anything was troubling.  Does anyone know how to get the v-sync back on without running around like a crazy person?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
http://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=275
P2P currency example

Thank you. 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 22 Mai - 06:07 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La communautée des shooteurs.... Index du Forum -> La buvette -> AUTRES JEUX Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Top 10 | Top 50Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006